The protection of privacy is a crucial matter, thus the use of our website is generally possible without providing any personal data. The collection of personal details (i.e. Name, phone number, email address) is always done on a voluntary basis. Below you will learn how Bianco Evento deals with personal data on this website.
Information complaint with GDPR
1. The processing of personal data provided by a Customer as a boutique or store, or by a User who is interested in the Administrator’s products upon using the features of portals http://bianco-evento.com/ and biancoevento.de is carried out on the basis of: (i) Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR for the implementation of access to Customer Base or User's usage of the appointment functionality in the store/boutique of a Customer listed in the Customer Base, and (ii) Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) and (f) GDPR for distributing marketing communication (newsletter, e-mail and text message). In the further part of this Information, provisions indicating the Customer shall also apply to the User.
2. The Administrator may process the Customer’s personal data in the form of profiling in order to adjust services to Customer's preferences as best as possible. The Administrator shall not make any automated decisions in relation to the Customer based on profiling, as referred to in Article 22 paragraph 1 and 4 of GDPR.
3. The Administrator of personal data collected via the online form at http://bianco-evento.com/ and biancoevento.de is Bianco Evento GmbH, Ullsteinstrasse 73, 12109 Berlin, VAT-EU: DE301593786, HRB: 170089.
4. The Data Protection Officer is Mr Kemal Webersohn LL. M., WS Datenschutz GmbH, Meinekestraße 13, 10719 Berlin, Email: email@example.com .
5. Administrator's website contains request forms that you can fill out to request information and services. By using these forms you voluntarily provide us with your personal information. The Administrator collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested. The Administrator may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available. In special cases, when you have filled out and sent the document „Appointment Request", you are giving us your explicit consent to disclose your personal identifiable information with authorized bridal retailers in your area who sell Bianco Evento products, so that they can contact you. When disclosing personal information to third parties, we restrict ourselves to the information that is necessary for the provision of the services. The respective third party may use this personal information only to perform the service requested, which is specifically stated in the disclosure of the data. Your personal information will not be shared for marketing or sales purposes, or otherwise made available to third parties without your prior consent. By submitting the completed enquiry form you are confirming the completeness and accuracy of your information. In accordance with applicable law, we reserve the right to the storage and disclosure of personal data to detect and combat illegal acts and fraud, or violations of the terms of Bianco Evento. Unless permitted or required by law, The Administrator will not collect, use or share Personal Information without first obtaining consent. The Administrator reserves the right to use your data to assert or defend against legal claims.
6. The Administrator will retain Customer’s personal data until the Customer expresses his will to delete his account or data, but no sooner than by expiration of the limitation period for potential claims or for a period required by separate provisions concerning the obligations of tax and accounting – whichever period expires later. After this period, Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Administrator in keeping with Art. 6 paragraph 1 (f) of GDPR, i.e. for direct marketing purposes deriving from the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
7. The recipients of personal data - of both Customers and Users - processed by the Administrator are companies responsible for the distribution of the newsletter and companies engaged in positioning; furthermore, the recipients of personal data of Users are also boutiques and shops selling bridalwear.
8. The Customer has the right to request access to his/her personal data, modify it, delete it or limit the processing of it, as well as the right to transfer his/her data.
9. The Customer has, at any time, the right to object – for reasons relating to his/her particular situation - to the processing of his/her personal data based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 (e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. In this case, the Administrator will not have the right to process data unless demonstrating the existence of important legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
10. If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, the Customer has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the scope in which the processing in related to direct marketing.If the processing of personal data by the Administrator is conducted with Customer's consent, as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR, the Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time with no impact on the lawfulness of the processing conducted on the basis of consent given prior to its withdrawal.
11. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
12. Provision of personal data by the Customer is a contractual requirement and is voluntary. Non-provision of personal data results in an inability to provide the service.
13.  Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), shortly referred to as: “GDPR”.
1. To ensure proper functioning of the website, its Administrator – Bianco Evento GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Bianco Evento) – uses a mechanism based on cookies.
2. Cookies are IT files, in particular text files, that are stored on the user’s final device. Their function is to help visitors use the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the final device and a unique number.
3. Cookies will be stored to maintain a user’s session on the website, to adjust the website to the user’s individual needs, to compile statistics on website traffic, to draft anonymous and aggregated reports and analyses whose aim is to improve the website’s usability and to analyse preferences related to the range of services that the user is interested in.
4. The User can on his or her own and at any time change cookie settings, disable them completely and determine conditions under which cookies are stored and gain access to the User’s device. These changes can be introduced in browser settings. However, such changes may cause the website to malfunction and limit its usability. These settings may be changed in such a way as to disable automatic cookie processing in browser settings or to inform the user each time they are saved on the user’s device. Detailed information on different cookie processing options is available in software (browser) settings.
5. Bianco Evento may use individual, invisible pixels embedded on the website to recognize a recurrent User and to collect information about the User’s preferences.
6. Cookies and pixels are commonly used on the Internet and are completely safe for the User. The User is not at any risk of having his or her device infected with a virus, unwanted software or malware.
7. To compile statistics on website traffic, Bianco Evento may use Google Analytics services which use their own cookies. Google Analytics statistics gathered by Bianco Evento are anonymous.
8. Bianco Evento stipulates the right to use social plugins such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest which use their own cookies.
Temporary cookies (session cookies) are cookies stored when the browser is being used (throughout a browser session) and are deleted when the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are not deleted when the browser is closed, they are stored on the user’s device for a specific period of time or do not have an expiry date, depending on the settings chosen by the website owner.
Cookie name Type Why is it saved?
2 form_key Persistent It contains the form key (a random string of alphanumeric signs) to prevent forged requests.
3 mage-cache-sessid Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
4 mage-cache-storage Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
5 mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
6 section_data_ids Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
7 mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
8 mage-translation-file-version Session It facilitates the translation of content into other languages.
9 mage-translation-storage Session It facilitates the translation of content into other languages.
10 PHPSESSID Persistent A session identifier on the website.
11 private_content_version Persistent It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
12 section_data_ids Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
13 STUID Persistent A random string of signs used for identification by ElasticSearch.
14 STVID Persistent A random string of signs used for identification by ElasticSearch.
15 wishlist Persistent Contains the key to “My lists” session.
Our website uses Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from various social networks. With the help of Plugins you can for example share contents or recommend products.
We use Plugins from the social network Google+, which is operated by Google.
We use Plugins from the social network Twitter, which operates from the Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA („Twitter“).
We use Plugins from the social network Pinterest, which is operated from Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, USA („Pinterest“).
We use Plugins from the website Youtube, which operates from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States („Youtube”).