Company name: Bianco Evento GmbH
CEO: Bartosz Wodecki
Headquarters: Ullsteinstr.73, 12109 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: 0049 30 330 060 59 10
Fax: 0049 30 330 060 59 19
1. Exemption from Liability / Disclaimer
1.1. Liabilty for content
The content of our pages were created with great care. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this site. However, Bianco Evento makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this site. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this site. The mere use of this website does not create any contractual relationship between the user and the provider. Your use of this site and material from this site is at your own risk.
1.2. Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created on this website and the pages are subject to copyright and / or trademark. It is forbidden to reproduce single page or spread individual contents of this website.
The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the express written consent of its respective author or creator. Insofar as contents from this website are not created from the operator, all copyrights from third parties will be noted.
3. Data Protection
Distributing users’ personal information to a third-party for marketing purposes is expressly prohibited. Bianco Evento shall deem the compiling of marketing and mailing lists using users’ personal information, the sending of unsolicited marketing materials to users, or the distribution of users’ personal information to third parties for marketing purposes as a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to and use of the website and to suspend or revoke your account.
The protection of privacy is a crucial matter, thus the use of our website is generally possible without providing any personal data. The collection of personal details (i.e. Name, phone number, email address) is always done on a voluntary basis. Below you will learn how Bianco Evento deals with personal data on this website.
3.2. Consent to Data Usage
Unless permitted or required by law, Bianco Evento will not collect, use or share Personal Information without first obtaining consent.
3.3. Information complaint with GDPR
- The processing of personal data provided by a Customer as a boutique or store, or by a User who is interested in the Administrator’s products upon using the features of portals http://bianco-evento.com/ and biancoevento.de is carried out on the basis of: (i) Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR for the implementation of access to Customer Base or User's usage of the appointment functionality in the store/boutique of a Customer listed in the Customer Base, and (ii) Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) and (f) GDPR for distributing marketing communication (newsletter, e-mail and text message). In the further part of this Information, provisions indicating the Customer shall also apply to the User.
- The Administrator may process the Customer’s personal data in the form of profiling in order to adjust services to Customer's preferences as best as possible. The Administrator shall not make any automated decisions in relation to the Customer based on profiling, as referred to in Article 22 paragraph 1 and 4 of GDPR.
- The Administrator of personal data collected via the online form at http://bianco-evento.com/ and biancoevento.de is Bianco Evento GmbH, Ullsteinstrasse 73, 12109 Berlin, VAT-EU: DE301593786, HRB: 170089.
- The Data Protection Officer is Mr Kemal Webersohn LL. M., WS Datenschutz GmbH, Meinekestraße 13, 10719 Berlin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Administrator will retain Customer’s personal data until the Customer expresses his will to delete his account or data, but no sooner than by expiration of the limitation period for potential claims or for a period required by separate provisions concerning the obligations of tax and accounting – whichever period expires later. After this period, Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Administrator in keeping with Art. 6 paragraph 1 (f) of GDPR, i.e. for direct marketing purposes deriving from the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
- The recipients of personal data - of both Customers and Users - processed by the Administrator are companies responsible for the distribution of the newsletter and companies engaged in positioning; furthermore, the recipients of personal data of Users are also boutiques and shops selling bridalwear.
- The Customer has the right to request access to his/her personal data, modify it, delete it or limit the processing of it, as well as the right to transfer his/her data;
- The Customer has, at any time, the right to object – for reasons relating to his/her particular situation - to the processing of his/her personal data based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 (e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. In this case, the Administrator will not have the right to process data unless demonstrating the existence of important legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, the Customer has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the scope in which the processing in related to direct marketing.If the processing of personal data by the Administrator is conducted with Customer's consent, as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR, the Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time with no impact on the lawfulness of the processing conducted on the basis of consent given prior to its withdrawal.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of personal data by the Customer is a contractual requirement and is voluntary. Non-provision of personal data results in an inability to provide the service.
-  Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), shortly referred to as: “GDPR”.
3.4. Data Management
Bianco Evento actively retain Personal Information only as long as it is required for our relationship and a certain period of time afterwards to respond to queries or as required by federal and provincial laws. You always have the option to revoke the use of your personal information by sending us a written letter to our Company address: Bianco Evento Ullsteinstr.73 12109 Berlin Germany or by sending us an E-Mail to email@example.com and by attaching a copy of your personal ID or valid ID document. In special cases, when you have filled out and sent the document „Appointment Request", you are giving us your explicit consent to disclose your personal identifiable information with authorized bridal retailers in your area selling Bianco Evento products, so that they can contact you. If however, you have already been in contact with the bridal shop, please submit a cancellation notice so that we do not continue a search for retailers in your area.
1. To ensure proper functioning of the website, its Administrator – Bianco Evento GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Bianco Evento) – uses a mechanism based on cookies.
2. Cookies are IT files, in particular text files, that are stored on the user’s final device. Their function is to help visitors use the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the final device and a unique number.
3. Cookies will be stored to maintain a user’s session on the website, to adjust the website to the user’s individual needs, to compile statistics on website traffic, to draft anonymous and aggregated reports and analyses whose aim is to improve the website’s usability and to analyse preferences related to the range of services that the user is interested in.
4. The User can on his or her own and at any time change cookie settings, disable them completely and determine conditions under which cookies are stored and gain access to the User’s device. These changes can be introduced in browser settings. However, such changes may cause the website to malfunction and limit its usability. These settings may be changed in such a way as to disable automatic cookie processing in browser settings or to inform the user each time they are saved on the user’s device. Detailed information on different cookie processing options is available in software (browser) settings.
5. Bianco Evento may use individual, invisible pixels embedded on the website to recognize a recurrent User and to collect information about the User’s preferences.
6. Cookies and pixels are commonly used on the Internet and are completely safe for the User. The User is not at any risk of having his or her device infected with a virus, unwanted software or malware.
7. To compile statistics on website traffic, Bianco Evento may use Google Analytics services which use their own cookies. Google Analytics statistics gathered by Bianco Evento are anonymous.
8. Bianco Evento stipulates the right to use social plugins such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest which use their own cookies.
Temporary cookies (session cookies) are cookies stored when the browser is being used (throughout a browser session) and are deleted when the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are not deleted when the browser is closed, they are stored on the user’s device for a specific period of time or do not have an expiry date, depending on the settings chosen by the website owner.
Cookie name Type Why is it saved?
2 form_key Persistent It contains the form key (a random string of alphanumeric signs) to prevent forged requests.
3 mage-cache-sessid Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
4 mage-cache-storage Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
5 mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
6 section_data_ids Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
7 mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
8 mage-translation-file-version Session It facilitates the translation of content into other languages.
9 mage-translation-storage Session It facilitates the translation of content into other languages.
10 PHPSESSID Persistent A session identifier on the website.
11 private_content_version Persistent It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
12 section_data_ids Session It facilitates caching of content on the browser to make websites load faster.
13 STUID Persistent A random string of signs used for identification by ElasticSearch.
14 STVID Persistent A random string of signs used for identification by ElasticSearch.
15 wishlist Persistent Contains the key to “My lists” session.
4. Social Plugins
Our website uses Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from various social networks. With the help of Plugins you can for example share contents or recommend products.
We use Plugins from the social network Google+, which is operated by Google.
We use Plugins from the social network Twitter, which operates from the Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA („Twitter“).
We use Plugins from the social network Pinterest, which is operated from Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, USA („Pinterest“).
We use Plugins from the website Youtube, which operates from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States („Youtube”).