Company name: Bianco Evento GmbH
CEO: Bartosz Wodecki
Headquarters: Ullsteinstr.73, 12109 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: 0049 30 330 060 59 10
Fax: 0049 30 330 060 59 19
1. Exemption from Liability / Disclaimer
1.1. Liabilty for content
The content of our pages were created with great care. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this site. However, Bianco Evento makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this site. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this site. The mere use of this website does not create any contractual relationship between the user and the provider. Your use of this site and material from this site is at your own risk.
1.2. Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created on this website and the pages are subject to copyright and / or trademark. It is forbidden to reproduce single page or spread individual contents of this website.
The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the express written consent of its respective author or creator. Insofar as contents from this website are not created from the operator, all copyrights from third parties will be noted.
3. Data Protection
Distributing users’ personal information to a third-party for marketing purposes is expressly prohibited. Bianco Evento shall deem the compiling of marketing and mailing lists using users’ personal information, the sending of unsolicited marketing materials to users, or the distribution of users’ personal information to third parties for marketing purposes as a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to and use of the website and to suspend or revoke your account.
The protection of privacy is a crucial matter, thus the use of our website is generally possible without providing any personal data. The collection of personal details (i.e. Name, phone number, email address) is always done on a voluntary basis. Below you will learn how Bianco Evento deals with personal data on this website.
3.2. Consent to Data Usage
Unless permitted or required by law, Bianco Evento will not collect, use or share Personal Information without first obtaining consent.
3.3. Information complaint with GDPR
- The processing of personal data provided by a Customer as a boutique or store, or by a User who is interested in the Administrator’s products upon using the features of portals http://bianco-evento.com/ and biancoevento.de is carried out on the basis of: (i) Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR for the implementation of access to Customer Base or User's usage of the appointment functionality in the store/boutique of a Customer listed in the Customer Base, and (ii) Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) and (f) GDPR for distributing marketing communication (newsletter, e-mail and text message). In the further part of this Information, provisions indicating the Customer shall also apply to the User.
- The Administrator may process the Customer’s personal data in the form of profiling in order to adjust services to Customer's preferences as best as possible. The Administrator shall not make any automated decisions in relation to the Customer based on profiling, as referred to in Article 22 paragraph 1 and 4 of GDPR.
- The Administrator of personal data collected via the online form at http://bianco-evento.com/ and biancoevento.de is Bianco Evento GmbH, Ullsteinstrasse 73, 12109 Berlin, VAT-EU: DE301593786, HRB: 170089.
- The Data Protection Officer is Rafał Malujda, contact data firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Administrator will retain Customer’s personal data until the Customer expresses his will to delete his account or data, but no sooner than by expiration of the limitation period for potential claims or for a period required by separate provisions concerning the obligations of tax and accounting – whichever period expires later. After this period, Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Administrator in keeping with Art. 6 paragraph 1 (f) of GDPR, i.e. for direct marketing purposes deriving from the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
- The recipients of personal data - of both Customers and Users - processed by the Administrator are companies responsible for the distribution of the newsletter and companies engaged in positioning; furthermore, the recipients of personal data of Users are also boutiques and shops selling bridalwear.
- The Customer has the right to request access to his/her personal data, modify it, delete it or limit the processing of it, as well as the right to transfer his/her data;
- The Customer has, at any time, the right to object – for reasons relating to his/her particular situation - to the processing of his/her personal data based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 (e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. In this case, the Administrator will not have the right to process data unless demonstrating the existence of important legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, the Customer has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the scope in which the processing in related to direct marketing.If the processing of personal data by the Administrator is conducted with Customer's consent, as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR, the Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time with no impact on the lawfulness of the processing conducted on the basis of consent given prior to its withdrawal.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of personal data by the Customer is a contractual requirement and is voluntary. Non-provision of personal data results in an inability to provide the service.
-  Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), shortly referred to as: “GDPR”.
3.4. Data Management
Bianco Evento actively retain Personal Information only as long as it is required for our relationship and a certain period of time afterwards to respond to queries or as required by federal and provincial laws. You always have the option to revoke the use of your personal information by sending us a written letter to our Company address: Bianco Evento Ullsteinstr.73 12109 Berlin Germany or by sending us an E-Mail to email@example.com and by attaching a copy of your personal ID or valid ID document. In special cases, when you have filled out and sent the document „Appointment Request", you are giving us your explicit consent to disclose your personal identifiable information with authorized bridal retailers in your area selling Bianco Evento products, so that they can contact you. If however, you have already been in contact with the bridal shop, please submit a cancellation notice so that we do not continue a search for retailers in your area.
3.5. Usage of Google Analytics / Cookies
Bianco Evento would like to better understand your desires and interests and to offer you the best experience and optimal service on the Homepage.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics use so called "Cookies": text files, that are saved on your computer and that analyze your usage on that website. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there.
In the case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be first reduced within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and there be reduced. On behalf of the operator of this site Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other website activity and internet related services to the website operator. The information which is within the scope of Google Analytics by your IP address is not associated with any other data held by Google.
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of these data by Google , by downloading available at the following link browser plugin and install :
4. Social Plugins
Our website uses Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from various social networks. With the help of Plugins you can for example share contents or recommend products.
We use Plugins from the social network Google+, which is operated by Google.
We use Plugins from the social network Twitter, which operates from the Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA („Twitter“).
We use Plugins from the social network Pinterest, which is operated from Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, USA („Pinterest“).
We use Plugins from the website Youtube, which operates from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States („Youtube”).